- Reception hours 7am to 7pm Weekdays | 8am to 7pm Weekends & Public Holidays
- On-site car parking
- Swimming pool
- BBQ area
- Free unlimited wireless Internet access
- Computer room (free)
- Grassed areas for children
- Convenience store, Chinese takeaway and a breakfast & lunch cafe next door
- Partial disabled facilities
- Guest laundry
- Guest safe
- Taxi booking service
- Baby cot and high chair available
- TV, Hairdryer, Iron & board
- Access to most units is by stairs
- We offer plenty of off street parking, if you are travelling by car.
- Shuttle service available to and from the Brisbane Airport – contact us for further information.
- The Air-Train to Airport stops at Wooloowin Railway Station every 20 minutes.
- Ideal for the Single traveller – 10 minutes to the International Terminal and 15 to the Domestic terminal.
- Airport is a short 10 minute journey by taxi.
- Only 10 minutes to Port side Cruise Terminal to join a cruise.
- Rail travellers – Wooloowin rail station 4 minute walk – then 5 stops to the Roma Street Transit Centre in the City.
Further information regarding public transport when visiting Brisbane.
You can pick all of these up at the Airtain terminal. – General Information
A Go Card can be purchased for $20 and add enough to cover the cost of the trips you will be completing whilst in the SEQ. This card does not expire and there is a $10 refund when you return it at a future date.
SEEQ Pass for Unlimited travel on the network over a 3 day period including two Airtrain trips.
- Aabon is in a quiet area, off the main roads.
- Aabon has a range of apartments in all sizes – 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms and all standards – “Budget”, “General” and “Superior”.
- Apartments are self-contained – with cooking and dining facilities.
- Travel cots are available free of charge.
- Highly experienced with assuring that children are welcome and made to feel ‘at home’.
- Help the manager feed the fish each morning.
- Lovely daily outings to quiet seaside beaches at Sandgate, Shorncliffe and Redcliffe. All a train trip from Wooloowin.
- Free waterpark at Southbank in the heart of Brisbane.
- Swimming Pool & BBQ Area (free utensils available from office).
- Close to parks with picnic facilities, play equipment and sealed paths for taking a stroll.
- Close to sporting arenas and shopping centres.
- Close to trains and only 10 minutes to the city – 15 minutes to Southbank.
- Nearest beach is at Southbank in the city.
- Closest Olympic sized swimming pool is called the Valley Pool and is located at Fortitude Valley, north of the CBD
- Interesting drives to Redcliffe and Sandgate to see Moreton Bay. It’s a day cruise to Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort, or go whale watching when in season.
- Stroll around the local neighbourhood and see some spectacular Queensland houses.
- Museums, art galleries, free children activities advice available each weekend.
Sporting Groups / Spectators
- Aabon gives special rates for teams visiting for carnivals when booked directly.
- Easy rail access to Suncorp Stadium to see NRL, Union or Soccer.
- AFL and Cricket at The Gabba Stadium via train and bus.
- Rail or car to Boondall Ice Skating Rink.
- Indoor cricket centres on the northside.
- Olympic Swimming pool the Valley Pool – 8 minutes by train.
- Royal Queensland Golf Course – 15 minutes by car.
|Train Station – Links to Airport, City & Gold Coast||Walk||3min|
|Brisbane Airport||Train / Car||10min|
|Brisbane CBD Area||Train/ Car||10min|
|Medical Centre – Open 24hs||Bus / Car||10min|
|Royal Brisbane Women’s Hospital||Bus / Car||12min|
|Prince Charles Hospital||Car||10min|
|Toombul Centro Shopping Centre||Train / Bus / Car||10min|
|Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre||Bus / Car||12min|
|South Bank Complex||Train / Car||15min|
|RNA Show Grounds||Train / Car||10min|
|Brisbane Entertainment Centre||Car||20min|
|Suncorp Stadium||Train / Car||10min|